I'm totally absorbed by my Peeps diorama. I've found my calling, and I am pursuing it. I really, really want to eat those Peeps.
Today, your challenge is to watch a nice show. I do mean a nice show, not some sort of entertaining-but-horrifying true crime thing. If you won't have time to watch a nice show today, at least choose one to watch before the end of the week. Let me know what you're watching. I'm always interested to hear what people are watching, so I can disregard their recommendations for months, until I finally decide to watch for myself, and then act like I discovered the thing. Also let me know so you can get another entry into our big winner drawing at the end (TBD) of this contest.
|Here's a flattering photo Phil took of me early in our marriage. This is what I want you doing.|
And here's a list of my nice shows:
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood (there are free episodes on the Mr. Rogers website, HERE)
- The Ghost and Mr. Chicken (1966)
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)
- Troop Beverly Hills (1989)
- Persuasion (1995)
- Heavyweights (1995)
- Pride and Prejudice (1995)
- The Birdcage (1996)
- Malcolm in The Middle, the entire season (but THIS SCENE is one of my favorites [I hope you can access it from wherever you are])
- Parks and Recreation, Season 3, specifically "Flu Season" and "Ron & Tammy: Part Two"
My list in non-exhaustive. Tell me what you're watching!